Your Rights and Our Responsibilities
Our goal at autosatinvoice.com (Autos At Invoice) is to make your next vehicle purchase as simple, convenient, and safe as possible. We also want every one of our customers to be completely satisfied, so it's important for you to understand what we can and can't do.
By accessing Autos At Invoice, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the following Terms and Conditions. You are only authorized to use Autos At Invoice and its services if you agree to abide by all applicable laws and to these Terms and Conditions. If you do NOT accept the Terms and Conditions, then please discontinue your use of Autos At Invoice.
We may modify these Terms and Conditions from time to time and such modification shall be effective upon posting on Autos At Invoice. You agree to be bound to any changes to these Terms and Conditions when you use the Site after any such modification is posted. It is important that you review these Terms and Conditions regularly to ensure you are updated as to any changes made.
Every vehicle purchased or leased through Autos At Invoice comes with the full protection of its manufacturer's warranty. If you require additional protection, Autos At Invoice offers extended service contracts that can protect your vehicle after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
When you submit an order, Autos At Invoice will immediately send you a confirmation email acknowledging receipt, and a Autos At Invoice Vehicle Specialist will call you shortly thereafter to confirm the details of your order. These communications will let you know that Autos At Invoice has received your order. If the vehicle you specify is not readily available, we will give you the opportunity to:
wait for your specified vehicle to be obtained from the manufacturer (if currently available on order);
accept a readily available vehicle that closely matches your specifications; or
cancel your order.
For your protection, we may also require verification of the information you submit before we can confirm your order.
Additional Products and Services
Along with vehicle purchasing services, in certain markets Autos At Invoice offers related products and services, such as extended service contracts and vehicle financing and leasing. These services may be subject to additional terms and conditions, or may require you to enter into a separate contract. For example, if you want to purchase or lease a vehicle you will be asked to complete a Customer Agreement; if you apply for and accept Autos At Invoice financing, you will be asked to complete a finance contract with the lender.
Where to Find Us
Autos At Invoice is not a virtual company. We are a division of Autos At Invoice, LLC., a Limited Liability Company headquartered in Colorado("Autos At Invoice"). While our website can be accessed from almost anywhere you can find Internet service, we are bound to do business according to Coloradolaw. Your state or country of residence has laws that may differ from those of Colorado. However, when you access our website both you and Autos At Invoice agree that the statutes and laws of the State of Coloradogovern all matters related to your use of this site.
USE OF THE
Without limiting any other provisions of these Terms and Conditions, you may not use Autos At Invoice for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by Terms and Conditions and/or any applicable additional terms. Your access to Autos At Invoice may be terminated immediately in our sole discretion, with or without notice, if you fail to comply with any provision of this agreement and/or additional terms, or for any reason, or no reason. You expressly agree not to:
Use Autos At Invoice for any commercial purpose;
Access, monitor or copy any content or information of this website using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission;
Take any action that imposes or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionate burden on our infrastructure; and
"frame," "mirror" or otherwise incorporate any part of Autos At Invoice into any other website without our prior written permission.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
While we make every effort to ensure that all of the content on our site is up-to-date, readily available, and clearly explained, we cannot guarantee that the site will always be up or that its contents will always be accurate. What we can guarantee is this: if upon your inspection at the time of delivery you find that your vehicle is not exactly as you ordered it, you don't have to accept it. Circumstances beyond our control may occasionally make the site unavailable; data transmissions may be interrupted; and we may provide links to other sites whose content we cannot monitor or otherwise manage. Read on to learn more about the things we can't control and what our lawyers need us say about them...
Things We Can't Control
· Links to External sites: Autos At Invoice may provide links on the site to other web sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third party vendors and other third parties not under the control of Autos At Invoice. These links are provided for convenience of reference only and are not intended as an endorsement by Autos At Invoice or Autos At Invoice of the organization or individual operating the web site or a warranty of any type regarding the web site or the information on the web site. By using this site, you acknowledge that neither Autos At Invoice nor Autos At Invoice are responsible for the availability of, services or products offered by, or the content located on or through, any such external site.
· Vehicle Images: The number of possible combinations of vehicle makes, models, styles, colors and options is potentially infinite. While the vehicle photos displayed on this site will match your chosen vehicle as closely as possible, they are samples only and may not reflect your exact choice of vehicle, color, and trim.
· Typographical Errors: While we try to make sure that all prices posted here are accurate at all times, we cannot be responsible for typographical and other errors that may appear on the site. If the posted price for a product or service is incorrect due to typographical or other error (e.g., data transmission), we are only responsible for the correct price, which we will endeavor to provide to you as soon as we become aware of the error. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any orders for products or services listed at an incorrect price.
· Site Outages and Browser Incompatibilities: This is an industrial-strength e-commerce site, with strong security systems and multiple servers in a number of locations. It's our best connection to our customers, and we take pride in its overall reliability. Nonetheless, the site may sometimes be inaccessible, or it may not function properly with your web browser and operating system. Autos At Invoice cannot be held liable for any perceived or actual damages arising from the operation, content, or use of this site.
· Buying Used Cars: The detailed used cars listings contain information that is supplied by the vehicle sellers, not Autos At Invoice. Certain dealers have confirmed to us that their dealing practices are consistent with the principles embodied in our Used Car Buyer's Bill of rights. Because these dealers have acknowledged their acceptance of these principles, we have called these dealer's "Trusted Dealers" on our website.
We do not endorse any seller, and we make no guarantee, explicit or implied that the posted information is accurate. You agree that we are not responsible for any information or content provided by any seller, including typographical and other errors. We do not and cannot verify the information that sellers supply, nor do we guarantee the vehicles sellers offer. We assume no responsibility to verify whether the listings comply with applicable laws; such responsibility rests with the sellers. We are not responsible for, and do not guarantee the availability or performance of, any such used vehicles. Terms of any sale remain subject to direct negotiation between the buyer and the seller. Any dealings that you may have with a seller listed on our website is governed by the terms of the agreement that you enter into with that seller. Autos At Invoice and Autos At Invoice expressly disclaim any liability or responsibility for the success of any transaction you have with that seller. You must make the final determination as to the value and appropriateness of the transaction.
With respect to prices, please note that the prices listed by sellers on Autos At Invoice generally exclude sales tax, finance charges, and title, license, regulatory, dealer documentary, emission testing and compliance fees all of which may be added to the advertised price in determining the final sale price of a particular vehicle. Some of the used car listings include vehicles that are shown to be "certified" as meeting certain standards established by either certain manufacturers or a particular dealer in connection with their pre-owned vehicle programs. The decision to certify any particular vehicle is made by an individual dealer, and Autos At Invoice and Autos At Invoice are not responsible for the decision to certify any vehicle.
· User Reviews, Comments And Communications: Our visitors may post reviews and comments, as well as ideas, suggestions and similar information, so long as those communications are not obscene, defamatory, or contain illegal content. You are not permitted to include a false e-mail address, any commercial solicitation or computer virus, or misappropriate another's identity. Autos At Invoice may, in its discretion, remove or decline to post any communication that we believe is inappropriate for the intended use. Please be advised, however, that we do not review each and every submission and are not responsible for the accuracy or legality of any communication or content posted on our website by a visitor.
Things Our Lawyers Make Us Say
· Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability: The site and the information and materials contained therein are provided "as is." Autos At Invoice makes no representations or warranties of any kind regarding this Site or its operation, contents, information or materials or products or services sold, leased, or financed through the site. Autos At Invoice and Autos At Invoice, LLC expressly disclaim all warranties, express or implied, of any kind, with respect to the site or its use and products or services offered, sold, leased, purchased or financed on or through this site, including but not limited to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, completeness, noninfringement, currency, reliability, or any warranty that the site or the server that makes it available, are free of viruses or other harmful elements. Autos At Invoice and Autos At Invoice reserve the right to change or discontinue at any time any aspect or feature of this site.
NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER
IN NO EVENT SHALL AUTOS AT INVOICE, AUTOS AT INVOICE, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR SHAREHOLDERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, COMPENSATORY, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE OPERATION, CONTENT OR USE OF THE
Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer, exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the foregoing disclaimer, exclusion, and limitation may not apply to you, and you may have other legal rights that vary according to jurisdiction. In no event will damages provided by law (if any) apply unless they are required to apply by statute, notwithstanding their exclusion by contract.
· Applicable Law and Venue: This site (excluding linked sites) is controlled by Autos At Invoice, LLC., which is headquartered in the State of Colorado, United States of America. The site can be accessed from all 50 states and the District of Columbia, as well as from other countries around the world. As each of these places has laws that may differ from those of Colorado, by accessing this site, both you and Autos At Invoice agree that the statutes and laws of the State of Colorado, without regard to conflicts of laws and principles thereof, will apply to all matters arising from or relating to use of this site. You and Autos At Invoice also agree and hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the federal district and state courts of Coloradowith respect to such matters. Autos At Invoice makes no representation that materials on the site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to use or access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
· Copyright: This site is owned and operated by Autos At Invoice. Unless otherwise specified, all materials appearing on this site, including site design, text, graphics, logos, images, icons interfaces, and the selection, assembly and arrangements thereof are the sole property of Autos At Invoice ©2012-2013 Autos At Invoice,
· Ownership of Web site: The design, text and images of this web site are owned or licensed by Autos At Invoice, and Autos At Invoice authorizes you to view or download a single copy of the material on the site solely for your personal, noncommercial use, provided you retain all proprietary notices contained in the content. Elements of the site are also protected by trade dress and other laws and may not be imitated in whole or in part on other web sites.
· Trademarks: AUTOS AT INVOICE, and all other trademarks and service marks appearing on this site are registered trademarks, trademarks or service marks of Autos At Invoice. All custom graphics, icons, logos and other items that appear on this site, other than the vehicles and their make and model names, are trademarks, service marks or trade dress of Autos At Invoice. All vehicle make and model names are trademarks of their respective manufacturers. The use of any Autos At Invoice trademark or service mark without express written consent from Autos At Invoice is strictly prohibited.
· Indemnity: You agree to indemnify and hold Autos At Invoice, Autos At Invoice, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, agents, vendors or other partners and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of Autos At Invoice or its services, by your violation of these Terms and Conditions, or by your violation of the rights of another.Posting Private Seller Ads and Used Vehicle Content
The section titles and other headings in these Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision is deemed severable and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Thank you for reading our complete terms of service. We look forward to bringing you the best new-vehicle buying experience currently available.